- Best Specialty Tools For Professional Mechanics
- Best Ratcheting Wrenches For Professional Mechanics
- 6 Best Pro Mechanics Tool Chests For Under $2,000
- 10 Best 3/8 Socket Sets For Professional Mechanics
- Best 10 Ratchets For Professional Mechanics & Buyers Guide
- Are Snap On Tools Worth It?
- Best Tool Guide For Diesel Mechanics
- Snap-on Toolbox Weights With Chart
- Storing diesel. How long can it last?
- Burning Question - Is Diesel Flammable?
- Do Mechanics Need To Be ASE Certified?
- Diesel/Automotive Techs - Who Makes More Money?
- The Hardest ASE Tests
- Diesel Mechanic vs Automotive - 10 Reasons Diesel Is Better
- Do All Diesels Have Turbos?
- Are Diesels Dead? (Phasing out? Good career? Smart purchase?)
- What Is the Easiest ASE Test?
- What can a diesel engine run on? (Kerosene, Used Oil, Vegetable Oil, Gasoline)
- 4 Reasons Diesels Are Easier To Work On
- Do Diesel Mechanics Get Paid Flat Rate?
- Are Air Brakes Better Than Hydraulics?
- Starting Pay For Diesel Techs (And A Look At 5 Opportunities)
- Do Diesel Mechanics Need A CDL?
just for fun
- Diesel Smoke Diagnosis Guide - White, Grey, Black, Blue
- Why Diesel Engines Run Away And How To Prevent It
- 8 Facts About Diesel Engine Idle You Need To Know
- 9-point checklist for diesel engines with low power
- Diesel Engines Are Super Loud. Here's why...
- Dyed Diesel vs Regular (Fines, Warranty, Stains and More)
- 10 Signs And Symptoms Of A Worn-Out Diesel Engine
- Complete Diesel Black Smoke Diagnosis Guide
- Blue Smoke From A Diesel? Causes And What To Do Next
- The 3 Causes of White Smoke From A Diesel And What To Do Next